Saturday, April 10, 2010

6 p.m. update

After my last update, I moved outside for a change of scenery.
I sat on the patio swing and read 8 chapters of Puddin'head Wilson.
Then I came inside, had a bath, and ate a tomato & avocado sandwich.

Now it's time to get back to business. :-)

My daughter is joining me again. She's been reading for about an hour.
She is on page 66 (chapter 3) of Emily Windsnap and the Monster from the Deep.

I am going to be starting on chapter 9 of Puddin'head Wilson in just a moment.

3 comments:

Serena said...

Looks like you are making great headway
Keep up the reading, don’t let that head sway
Eyes on the page and coffee in hand
You’ll be entering a new land.

GO READER!

Pattie said...

You are SO rocking the readathon!

Shelley said...

Avocados on your sandwich and having your daughter read with you sounds like heaven to me! Here's a cheer to keep you going:

You can do it-
You're so hip.
Give that page
Another flip!

Halfway through
You're going strong.
With awesome books
You can't go wrong!