Saturday, April 10, 2010

3 a.m. update

I read 4 chapters of "The Help."
They are long chapters.
This is a very good book, but I am getting tired of reading it.
I think I'm going to switch to something else for awhile.
I am currently on chapter 14 (40% complete, according to my Kindle).

DD completed her second book and is now reading "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes,"
Illustrated Classics edition.
She's currently on page 150- she only has 30 pages left in it.

DS (14) finished his first book (Yellow Feather Mystery) and is currently on chapter 13 of Robinson Crusoe.

I am getting sleepy.
I think I will have to stop for some sleep soon.

4 comments:

Kelly McClymer said...

Yay! Reading is Feeding!

Kelly (aka Cheerleader)

Stacy said...

I loved the Adventures of SH...hope DD is enjoying it as well. Switch books and sleep when needed...and happy reading to all:)

Leann said...

Lainie has the same taste in books as my middle boy... he loves Sherlock Holmes and Hardy Boys books! Way to go guys!!!

NeeNeeKat said...

i like sh and Nancy Drew