Saturday, April 10, 2010

11 p.m.

I did it! My 24 hours is up!!

I finished my last book just in time- with 15 minutes to spare.

So how did we do?

I read
Death of an Outsider
-M.C. Beaton,
The Tragedy of Puddn'head Wilson
- Mark Twain
the book of James (the Message bible)
6 chapters of The Help.

DD read
Nancy Drew Notebooks-Alien in the Classroom
Nancy Drew Notebooks- The Apple Bandit
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
126 pages (out of 220) of Emily Windsnap & the Monster from the Deep

DS read
The Yellow Feather Mystery (Hardy Boys)
Robinson Crusoe


Not too shabby, if you factor in interruptions by my 4 children, and breaks for exercise, showers, meals, and naps.

Tomorrow I will be visiting some of the other readers' blogs.
I love blog surfing.

This was very fun. I can't wait for the next read-a-thon.

I want to thank all of the cheerleaders and fellow readers for your encouragement.
I couldn't have done it without you! :-)

1 comment:

Memories of yesterday said...

So glad you enjoyed your day!