Saturday, April 10, 2010

3 p.m. update

I've finally finished a book. Yay!

Next time I do a read-a-thon I will NOT choose a 500 page book!
I don't think I will be finishing The Help today.

I finished Death of an Outsider by M.C. Beaton.

I will be reading The Tragedy of Pudd'nhead Wilson by Mark Twain next.

My boys have abandoned me.
They went fishing with their dad.
I don't blame them, though.
If you were a teenaged boy, which would you choose? lol
They will be joining me again tonight.

DD finished The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and is now reading the second Emily Windsnap book.
She is taking a break for awhile.

I am feeling much better now- afternoons and evenings are my peak time.
The morning sluggishness has left me.
It's time to get down to some serious reading!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're doing great :) Good to see you got the first book out of the way, especially as it was a chunkster! Keep reading!

Kailana said...

Congrats on finishing a book! Getting awful late there, though!

Leann said...

WOOHOO!!! GO ANGIE!!!!!