Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Kissing Christmas Goodbye- M.C. Beaton


313 pages

I know it's not Christmas. ;-)

I didn't find anything very appealing on our last trip to the library, so I picked up this book.
It's the only Agatha Raisin book I haven't read (out of the ones they have at the library).

I didn't like this one very much.

It wasn't a Christmas mystery at all.

Agatha is now running a detective agency, she's no longer pining away for James, and she just doesn't seem like the same old Agatha. In more than one place she missed out on obvious clues.

I had to make myself keep reading. I had read over 100 pages into the book (and it's only 300) so I hated to stop. I sort of wish I had stopped now. lol

Yesterday's trip to the library was a better one.
I got a Ted Dekker book, "Jacob Have I Loved," and the first in a new mystery series.

I also bought "House" by Ted Dekker and Frank Peretti and
I have 3 books coming from Paperback Swap: Village Diary by Miss Read, Thr3e by Ted Dekker, and The Yada Yada Prayer Group.
I can't wait to dig in!


2008 total: 6
total pages read: 3550

No comments: