Friday, April 26, 2013

Read in 2013 (quick update)

January
The Carnival of Death- L. Ron Hubbard  (fun look at pulp fiction)
The Cat Who Could Read Backwards-  Lilian Jackson Braun  (ridiculous book! I could overlook the cat's part, but the mustache stuff is just too much)
Who Could it Be at this Hour?- Lemony Snicket (nice start to a new series)
Cutwork- Monica Ferris (I didn't like it as much as the others in this series.  I hate how Betsy got upset over Jill's wedding.  It was none of her business).

February
Betsy-Tacy- Maude Hart Lovelace (nice re-read of a childhood favorite)
What Mrs. McGillicuddy saw! - Agatha Christie (I liked it.  3.5 stars)
Revenge of the Witch (The Last Apprentice series)- Joseph Delaney (really liked it- and there are a lot more books in this series.  I will probably read them all).

March 
Crewel Yule- Monica Ferris (the ending was a let-down, but I enjoyed reading about the shopping spree weekend.  I'm jealous!)

No comments: