Friday, April 26, 2013

It's almost time for Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon!  I have been slacking when it comes to reading.  I am hoping this will kick-start things for me to get back in the habit.

This is the third year I am participating in the read-a-thon.  It's always great fun.   It's not too late to sign up, just follow the link.

My goal is to read as much as possible in the next 24 hours.
I want to finish reading four books I've already started.  If I do that, then I might start a new book.  I also have a few novellas I might try to fit in somehow.

The books I will begin with are:
Poodle Springs- Raymond Chandler & Robert B. Parker
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
The Last Night of the Earth Poems- Charles Bukowski
Aunt Dimity's Death

I can't wait to start reading!!


No comments: