Friday, October 19, 2007

Violet Dawn- Brandilyn Collins


I'm not usually a fan of Christian fiction (even though I am a Christian), but once in a while I will find a good CF writer: Jan Karon, Frank Peretti, Terri Blackstock- to name a few.
Brandilyn Collins is one of the good ones.

This is the second book I have read by her.

The first one was "Eyes of Elisha." I loved that one.
It was extremely suspenseful and the ending was a surprise.

"Violet Dawn" was not quite as suspenseful, but it was still a very good story.
It grabbed my attention from the first page and I couldn't put it down.

"Violet Dawn" is the first in a new series by Ms. Collins.
It centers around a community called Kanner Lake.
I like small-town series, so I think this one looks promising.
Small town charm and suspenseful mysteries all rolled into one.
What more could you want? :-)

My verdict: loved it!
Check out the Amazon reviews for this book by clicking on the picture.

2007 total: 35

1 comment:

CeeCee said...

Have you read Crimson Eve yet?