Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Good Husband of Zebra Drive- Alexander McCall Smith


I've read all of the books in this series and I've yet to decide whether I like them or not. lol
Sometimes I like them, sometimes I hate them.

I think this installment was much better than the previous two. I had to force myself to finish reading the last two. This one was read in one day.

In this book:
*Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni tries his hand at detective work.
* Two employees of Mma. Ramotswe and Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni resign......and then return
* The No.1 Ladies' Taxi Service has a very short lived existence
* Mma. Ramotswe solves the mystery of 3 suspicious hospital deaths
* Mma. Makutsi investigates theft in a paper factory
* Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni discovers an instance of insider trading
*Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni is shocked to find a photo of Mma. Ramotswe with another man. It can't be......can it?

No comments: