Saturday, October 9, 2010

Read-a-Thon update

I am participating in Dewey's read-a-thon today.

I'm just posting a quick update to say that I've finished my first book (which I was already over half way finished), " The Body in the Library" by Agatha Christie.

Next up is "The Hunger Games.". I started it earlier this week. I am about 1/4 into it.

My goal is to finish all the books I am currently reading, then perhaps start and finish another one.

Happy reading!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy readathoning!

Amanda said...

That's a really good one to read for readathon!!

Cass said...

Let books be your dining table,
And you shall be full of delights
Let them be your mattress
And you shall sleep restful nights.

Amanda said...

This cheerleader is getting tired and will be off to bed soon, but I wanted to say once again Happy Readathon and have a great night!