Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My TBR Pile (Updated)

Update: I've added more books to my pile.
Thankfully, most of these are on my Kindle so I don't have a literal pile.

I have to admit, having a Kindle has got me addicted to collecting books (esp. when they're free!)
I know I won't read all of these books this year, but it's still fun organizing and adding to my "little pile." :-)

The books with a strike through them have either been read or removed from my list.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The majority of these were free Kindle books.
A few are from paperback swap or library sales (aka my bath tub books ;-)).
I don't know if I will ever read every book on this list, but I do love having a large selection to choose from.

I've listed them in order of shortest to longest.


The Tragedy of Puddin'headWilson- Mark Twain- 118 pages READ
Weetzie Bat-Francesca Lia Block- 128 pages
Where Angels Fear to Tread- E.M. Forster- 128 pages
The Daffodil Mystery- Edgar Wallace- 134 pages
The Ghost Pirates-William Hope Hodgson- 136 pages
Jacob's Room - Virginia Wolf- 144 pages
Miss Map- E.F. Benson- 148 pages
Death of an Outsider(paperback)- M.C. Beaton-148 pages READ
The Evil Guest- Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu- 160 pages
Ghost Stories of an Antiquary- M.R. James-168 pages
The Body in the Library-Agatha Christie- 192 pages
The Divine Commodity- Skye Jethani-192 pages
Velvet Elvis -Rob Bell-208 pages
The Vanishing Man- R. Austin Freeman- 210 pages
The Solitary Summer-Elizabeth von Arnim 212 pages
Shakespeare's Landlord - Charlaine Harris-214 pages READ
Saving Sailor- Renee Riva-224 pages
The Monk who Sold his Ferrari- Robin S. Sharma- 224 pages
Tales of the Jazz Age - F. Scott Fitzgerald- 224 pages
Sin Boldly- 224 pages
Milrose Munce and the Den of Professional Help- Douglas Anthony Cooper- 240 pages
Stuck on Murder- Lucy Lawrence- 240 pages
The Last Time I Saw You- Elizabeth Berg 256 pages
Murder on a Girls' Night Out (paperback)- Anne George 256
One Bad Apple-Sheila Connelly- 272 pages
Poirot's Christmas 272 pages
Exposure- Brandilyn Collins- 272 pages
Sitting at the Feet of Rabbi Jesus-Ann Spangler, Lois Tverberg- 272 pages
The Curse of the Pharoahs (#2)- Elizabeth Peters-285 pages
Sew Deadly-Elizabeth Lyn Casey- 288 pages
Robin and Ruby-K.M. Soehnlein- 288 pages
Dark Pursuit- Brandilyn Collins- 288 pages
The Fence My Father Built-Linda Clare-294
Death of a Trophy Wife-Laura Levine-304 pages
Tender Graces- Kathryn Magendie-316 pages
You Can't Stop Me- Matthew Clemens- 320 pages
Grave Surprise- Charlaine Harris- 320 pages
Strawberry Shortcake Murder- Joanne Fluke- 320 pages
Daring Chloe-Laura Jensen Walker- 336 pages
As Young as We Feel - Melody Carlson- 352 pages
Sushi for One? - Camy Tang- 352 pages
Thyme of Death (paperback)- Susan Wittig Albert-352 pages
The People of the Mist-Henry Rider Haggard- 356 pages
Daisy Chain-Mary E. DeMuth- 368 pages
My name is Russell Fink- Michael Snyder- 368 pages
Primitive- Mark Nykanen and Deborah Smith- 384 pages
Shutter Island- Dennis Lehane- 400 pages
Rooms-James L. Rubart- 400 pages
Seeing a Large Cat- Elizabeth Peters- 432 pages
The Help-Kathryn Stockett- 464 pages READ
The Killing Room- John Manning-484 pages
The Complete Sherlock Holmes- 944 pages

1 comment:

Heather said...

Francesca Lia Block is fun. I loved Velvet Elvis.