Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Stranded- Lorena McCourtney


I actually finished this one a couple of weeks ago, but I'm just getting around to blogging about it.

I'm also glad to say that I finished it before Dec. 21, making it the last book in my Fall Reading Challenge goal. Yay! I did it. :-)

Now, on to the book.

I admit that the first book in this series was a tiny bit too "Christian fictiony" for me. (Yes, I know that's not a real word ;-))

The second one was better and the last two were even better. I loved these books. I only regret that there are no more for me to read.

I was thrilled (and quite surprised) to see that Ms. McCourtney left a comment on my last post!
If she happens to stop by again, I just want to say
Thank you, Ms. McCourtney. I really enjoyed these books and I can't wait to try your new series. :-)

No comments: